1. Information Collection
Rolling Video Games or third parties may collect information from our users at several different points on Rolling Video Games.
● A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user’s computer tied to information about the user. We may use both session ID cookies and persistent cookies. For the session ID cookie, once the user closes the browser, the cookie simply terminates. A persistent cookie is a small text file stored on the user’s hard drive for an extended period of time. Persistent cookies can be removed by following the user’s internet browser help file directions. We may store a cookie on each user’s machine that contains user specific information. You can configure your browser to accept all cookies, reject all cookies, or notify you when a cookie is set. If you reject all cookies, you may not be able to take full advantage of all offerings. However, not all Services require that you accept cookies. Use of the Services may execute code known as a “web beacon.” This code allows us to understand the time and date of when a user has opened an email. Our web beacons do not collect personally identifiable information.
● Log Files – Like most standard website servers we use log files to log certain information about how you use Rolling Video Games. This information may be stored on third party servers, and may be used by Rolling Video Games or its third party service providers in order to assess general user interest in various internal and third party products and services. We do not, however, collect IP addresses or log IP address information.
● We do not respond to web browser “do not track” or other related mechanisms at this time.
● Ad Serving – The ads that may appear on these websites are delivered to you by a web advertising vendor and/or by Rolling Video Games’s own proprietary advertising delivery software. In order to serve ads to you, we may use information collected during your searches or visits to our websites and information that we specifically acquire from third parties.
● Advertising and Cookies – Some of our third party advertising partners may distribute cookies to users in advertisements that are provided to us. Rolling Video Games has no access to or control over these cookies once we have received the advertisements. Some of these advertisers and services we use to deliver advertising may be engaging in online behavioral advertising as defined by the Digital Advertising Alliance and FTC.
● Rolling Video Games does not provide any Personally Identifiable Information to third-party advertising companies. Note, however, that if an advertiser asks Rolling Video Games to show an advertisement to users with certain characteristics (for example, women ages 18-24) or a segment of that group (for example, women ages 18-24 who have viewed certain categories of content) and you respond to that advertisement, the third-party advertising company may conclude that you have the characteristics of the audience that they are trying to reach.
● Opt-out – As part of our commitment to transparency and your privacy, we provide the following links to opt-out of cookies provided by both our first party ad server and many third party advertising partners who may be engaging in online behavioral advertising:
● First Party Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from our first party ad serving vendor, Google: http://www.google.com/privacy/ads/
● Third Party and Online Behavioral Advertising Opt-out – Please visit this link to opt-out of cookies from over 50+ major third party behavioral advertising providers: http://www.aboutads.info/choices/
3. Business Transitions
In the event Rolling Video Games goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, data we collect, including users’ personal information, will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred.
4. Legal Disclaimer
Though we make every effort to preserve user privacy, Rolling Video Games may need to disclose personal information when required by law wherein we have a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a current judicial proceeding, a court order or legal process served on Rolling Video Games or affiliates. If we’re going to turn over information related to you, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to provide you with advance notice, unless we are prohibited from doing so by law or court order.
5. Information Security
Rolling Video Games has technical, administrative and physical safeguards in place to help protect against unauthorized access to, use or disclosure of user information we maintain. Sensitive records are to be retained only as long as necessary for business or legal needs and destroyed before disposal. Although we work hard to protect personal information that we collect and store, no program is one hundred percent secure and we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will prevent every unauthorized attempt to access, use or disclose personal information.
If you become aware of a security issue, please email us at sales@RollingVideoGames.com. We will work with you to address any problems.
6. Notification of Changes
7. Contact Information
8. Last Update